westeros’s celebs read mean tweets (ps: all tweets are real)
“The things we love destroy us every time. Remember that.”
The Mad King was obsessed with [wildfire]. He loved to watch people burn, the way their skin blackened and blistered and melted off their bones. He burned lords he didn’t like. He burned Hands who disobeyed him. He burned anyone who was against him. Before long, half the country was against him. Aerys saw traitors everywhere. So he had his pyromancer place caches of wildfire all over the city… beneath the Sept of Baelor and the slums of Flea Bottom. Under houses, stables, taverns. Even beneath the Red Keep itself. Finally, the day of reckoning came. Robert Baratheon marched on the capital after his victory at the Trident. But my father arrived first with the whole Lannister army at his back, promising to defend the city against the rebels. I knew my father better than that. He’s never been one to pick the losing side. I told the Mad King as much. I urged him to surrender peacefully. But the king didn’t listen to me. He didn’t listen to Varys who tried to warn him. But he did listen to Grand Maester Pycelle, that grey, sunken cunt. “You can trust the Lannisters,” he said. “The Lannisters have always been true friends of the crown.” So we opened the gates and my father sacked the city. Once again, I came to the king, begging him to surrender. He told me to bring him my father’s head. Then he turned to his pyromancer. “Burn them all,” he said. “Burn them in their homes. Burn them in their beds.” Tell me, if your precious Renly commanded you to kill your own father and stand by while thousands of men, women, and children burned alive, would you have done it? Would you have kept your oath then? First, I killed the pyromancer. And then when the king turned to flee, I drove my sword into his back. “Burn them all,” he kept saying. “Burn them all.” I don’t think he expected to die. He… he meant to… burn with the rest of us and rise again, reborn as a dragon to turn his enemies to ash. I slit his throat to make sure that didn’t happen.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Steph
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Style/Color: Medium/Brown, dyed reddish.
- Height: 1.68 m (5’6”)
- Clothing style: Mostly black clothes.
- Best physical feature: My long legs.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: People I love getting hurt or dying, being rejected.
- Your guilty pleasure: Sadism. (And yes, I know that makes it sadomasochism.)
- Ambitions for the future: Becoming a teacher, moving out and being a good girlfriend.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: “Phone, Alicia.” (Checking if my girlfriend sent me any messages, heh.)
- What you think about most: Alicia.
- What you think about before bed: Alicia, heh.
- You think your best quality is: My tolerance.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Single.
- To be loved or respected: Loved. You should automatically be respected when you’re loved.
- Beauty or brains: Brains. A person personality makes them beautiful.
- Dogs or cats: Cats.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Rarely.
- Believe in yourself: Most of the time. Sometimes people just need to push me a bit.
- Believe in love: Yes, of course.
- Want someone: Yes, Alicia. All the time.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Yes.
- Done drugs: Yes.
- Changed who you were to fit in: I can proudly say, no.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Green and orange.
- Favorite animal: Cats, bats, snakes.
- Favorite movie: Fight Club?
- Favorite game: Age of Mythology, Gothic.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: 29. May
- How old will you be: 21
- Age you lost your virginity: 20
- Does age matter: Not really.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: They should be able to hold my interest. I like unique and confident people.
- Best eye color: Blue and green.
- Best hair color: Depends on the person, but mainly brown.
- Best thing to do with a partner: As long as they’re with you, it doesn’t really matter what you’re doing. Cuddling, kissing, sex..
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: my friends, my family, my girlfriend.
- I feel: a bit down, but she never fails to make me smile.
- I hide: my sadness from my parents at the moment.
- I miss: her. Every day.
- I wish: I could kiss her right now.